Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Still together.


These days, all i have are Tommy, Ruggy, Taffy and Kimchi. But i'm thankful for them cos they're always around during my repentive moods (esp. Ruggy). They're always around when i'm upset or when the nights are cold.


So to Tommy: Thank you for being so adorable when taking pictures with food. You never fail to crack me up.

Ruggy: You're always there to ask me to mian bi si guo. And you always give me sarcastic comments even when i'm down. I know deep down inside you care for me to be a better person and you made me stronger.


Taffy: Thanks for being so gentle and nice. Sometimes when the going gets tough, you offer the kindest words. =)

Kimchi: Always come my house to suntan but haha... you're so 'hot' i can't say no.

The night is darkest before the dawn. Luckily for me, i still have you.




This is a 'love' dinner i prepared for taptap sometime back. Wonder if i'll get another chance in the future. From now on, i'll just try to make taptap happy. Looking forward to seeing taptap n talking to her like old times. Till then, the hours will be like days, and days will be like weeks.
P.S. I miss Hazel and Nutt.

0 comments :