Monday, December 8, 2008

The pursuit of tappyness.

Sunshine is here to stay! Just celebrated taptap n tuptup's 7th month and it was the most fun weekend ever! But dun be fooled by our chummy n happy pics! We've been through a lot these past few weeks to get to where we are. All becos tuptup has been very bad to taptap n make her angry. Tuptup almost lost taptap forever.



I guess Tuptup was too spoilt by all his ex-es last time. Not to mention, he has a way of sounding arrogant, rude, know-it-all, righteous... always cracks jokes at the expense of others etc. Which is really irritating but all his frens are just too polite to bring it up to him.

i remember a moment in my life when i was at my lowest. feel lousy about myself, tinking abt my imperfections, my flaws and all der disappointment. i really lost all zest in life but suddenly taptap popped up in my life! It was like a breath of fresh air! After that, everything was just about her. okok... i noe i haven't the best track record when it comes to keeping relationships but i just noe she's the one. We've had the happiest moments, fugliest moments n 7 months down the road, i still think she's the one. i dun think anything can change my mind. =)

We were supposed to go batam this weekend but we sorta postponed it last min n decided to do other stuff! We watched Bolt (which was uber cute n i mean UBER) n packed sandwiches for a visit to the marina barrage! It's pretty impressive n u should make a visit if u haven't. arrghs i'll just let my pictures do the talking. Enjoy.

Weak
I have been crying and crying for weeks
How'd I survive when I can barely speak
Barely eat, On my knees

But that's the moment u came to me
I don't know what your love has done to me
Think I'm invincible
I see though the me I used to be

You changed my whole life
Don't know what your doing to me with your love
I'm feeling all super human, you did that to me
A super human heart beats in me
Nothing can stop me here with you

Tuptup, Hazel and Nutt.



Somewhere...

... over the rainbow.


taptap n der flyer.

Yummy sandwich!

err... believe it or not, my shirt was blue.

surprisingly good picture we took at marina barrage!

taptap eat meat. tuptup eat stick.


Mr Superficial and Miss Brainless. (not i say one!)

k la k la... keeeeeding.

tuptup gek sei.

MUAKZ!

0 comments :