Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hurt people, hurt people.

Wat a terrible weekend, to say the least. Nothing seemed to go right which ever way you look at it. I've lost the impetus and drive suddenly... trying to be laid back to let off some steam but dat backfired pretty badly. I really regret not being more 'on the ball' these weeks. I dunno if it's the tiredness, the stress of the unknown or the pressure of expectations but the fact of the matter is i've failed to deliver.. and dat is wat matters.

One thing led to another and erps.. the Pandora's Box is open. Nothing i've not heard before, but some things, said frequently enough, stick pretty well in the head- too well to shake off. Downcast and out, even my body's shutting down for the moment... but dat's abt the least of my concerns. They say hurt people, hurt people. I've done my share of damage to Mame to be pointing fingers.

I really miss Mame, hazel n nuttnutt... no amount of lying in bed can heal dat heartache.

0 comments :