Tuesday, March 2, 2010

hazel's blog for mame.

Now dat paba's gone to thailand... mame's very lonely n she cannot sleep at nite again. Paba call from thailand ask hazel to blog n cheer mame up... I see mame so ke lian so i bo pian blog for her lo. Not dat i really want to lah... but paba ask me to make mame happy or he won't buy me toys from thailand.

So below are the pictures me n nuttnutt took during our birthday last year. Paba won't be home to celebrate our birthday this month but he promised to bring back presents so hazel is really looking forward to him coming back. Not that i miss paba, i just want his presents. So hazel work v hard for this blog... i read out wat i wanna say n nuttnutt type, i got nuttnutt to find pictures n upload. Oki! i go play with my doraemon already. Paba quick quick come home so mame can sleep again. Rawr. :)



Nuttnutt never help me carry my bag. :(

hazel likes the gula melaka at somerset 313 food republic. :)

See my mame behind? she's so pretty. :)


After dinner we went sky garden at orchard central. Nuttnutt likes to kiss me.








Our family photo... but nuttnutt n hazel r always distracted. :)





We like it when mame hold us by our buttocks. :)






See? We're not looking at the camera again.







Christmas was around the corner so we take picture wif big tree.








We went home, pom pom n paba gave us our presents n cut cake.
Oki mame must sleepytime more oki? K la k la hazel lao hu u... dun say i never say ah. Paba says he'll be back soon, so in the meantime we can buy more dresses n charge to his account oki? Hazel give mame big kiss. *MUAKZ!*










0 comments :