Monday, May 25, 2009

In 3 minutes...

In 3 minutes, tuptup turn's 26! And taptap was the first to wish me happy birthday! Well she did it on her blog and i read before anyone else wished me so for me that counts haha! Anyways, i guess at 26... one piece of good news is... i don't feel 26 (i noe i sure look like i am... or older) Like Benjamin Button, i feel like i'm getting younger as my days get older.

I'm spending more family time with my folks and bro like we used to when i was little... i'm playing with teddie bears and poohies like i used to... i speak n write n talk like a six-year-old... and i have a wonderful girlfriend taptap who feels like my first love.

And like a six-year-old, i'm looking forward to what life has to offer... n what i have to offer life.

'Cause we were both young when i first saw you...

0 comments :