Monday, January 12, 2009

The new Tuptup.


Eee! Kua dio gui ah!

Tuptup's got a new haircut! n me very pleased wif it. Not dat it makes me look better/younger or wat... but somehow i feel i've cut away some of the ugly past. The fugly hairstyle (dun go to chapter 2.) dat dominated a long, awful moment is finally gone. And now, the new Tuptup is in town! Call me superstitious or wat... but maybe... just maybe... it's the hair. Haha.


Honey n Bee squeezing Paba's double-chin.



I've always subscribed to the notion dat wat doesn't kill u... makes u stronger. Well, Tuptup certainly hasn't died... maybe dats y he feels his love for taptap is even stronger. =) With a new haircut, Tuptup is now even stronger den before! Taptap cannot shake Tuptup off! Muahahaha!


Who is Honey, who is Bee?


These days, Honey and Bee are here to stay. Dun worry about telling them apart cos taptap n tuptup haven't mastered dat yet so dun tink u noobies can. Hahahaha! Oki sleepytime!


I can see clearly now, the rain is gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)Sun-Shiny day.


I think I can make it now, the pain is gone
All of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is the rainbow I’ve been praying for
It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)Sun-Shiny day.

0 comments :