Saturday, August 30, 2008

no m'am, no problem

ooh the weird postings on my blog, they are really written by me, not taptap not anyone. i mean why would my gf be so evil to write those stuff.

And the previous entries..sounded like i am having some problems. Nah.

Anyhow went to the RSAF's airshow over the weekend. So freaking cool! though i realise none of the pilots were cuter than me. haha
Some photos. Had to make taptap take them for me.
Erm duh, of cos i would choose to put photos of myself. but some friends complain i seem to be very narcissistic, so i pretend to add in other people.


















i bought a new bag recently=) nice?? and dont understand why guys carry their gf's bag. so not cool! i am glad i am not one of em!!! heng ah!





















(HAHAHAHA
suave aint i?? i know. )


























(taptap wears shades. so i must wear shades. cannot lose out.)





























i bought a new bubee water bottle. its pink n suits my image.





















see, i said i would include people in my photos. there you go. got 2 pple. cannot see the face.
dats the point.






















even a piece of magazine looks so dam cool on me. haiz.. what to do. good looking means good looking.


























sir, whatcha looking at? me or the helicopter?









































even when i kiss her, i need to be on my killer side view. (aww i know. some of u are cringing at this chummy photo)






















haiz.. not my best view! but still! hmm now i think my shirt seems to blend in with the air plane too. haiz..now i realise i have very good fashion sense. sigh... is there anything bad about me?someone enlighten me!!

0 comments :