Sunday, June 8, 2008

a month of loathing.

Almost feels like it's been a year. A lot has happened. heh... and to reply critics of my longwindedness- A summary.

Exams, post-exam celebrations, grad trip, settling misc. stuff, job-hunting and now... more job-hunting.

Visited my grandparents today and like picking fruit in a market, my grandma says "Bigger is better." Heh. i couldn't agree more. =)

Ups, downs, middle grounds... myriad emotions but it's been a fantastic journey. Many months make years and many years make forever. And like Toyota's advertising slogan, i'm... Moving Forward.

Just watched a rented DVD "Stardust" with my bro. (reminds me of primary school days) Quite succinctly by the 'star' of the show "... Love is unconditional... but it is also unpredictable, unexpected, uncontrollable, unbearable and strangely easy to mistake for loathing."

Haha. Well said.

0 comments :