Thursday, April 17, 2008

Fool Your Professor

Finally! I'm done with my FYP! Not that it's much of a celebration now that i've got all the postponed assignments to finish... still, it's something off my shoulders and i can breathe a little now. I must say, FYP was really a dreary undertaking to begin with... but somewhere along the way, it just got better. Maybe it's like an acquired taste (for research) and I can remember some days tapdancing my way out of Institute of High Performance Computing (IHPC) because I managed to get some results... almost like falling in love.

Funny how I can just fall in love with my FYP in the last month or so... so quickly and without warning, almost like something out of a romance novel haha! Right now, let's just say i've done everything in my willingness and ability. How things will pan out? Only time will tell.

Heh. Now I guess it's back to some good old-fashioned mugging. Not saying i'm gonna love this period of time, but as with most things... it's going to be an acquired taste.

Think simple.

0 comments :